- The personal data collected by the website
- The use made of this data
- The access to this data
- The rights of the users of the website
2. Applicable laws
Personal data is:
- processed in a lawful and transparent manner;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes. In accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, the storage and processing of such data for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- accurate, and if necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps will be taken to correct data that is incorrect in relation to the purpose for which it is collected;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for a period of time sufficient for processing;
- processed in a way that guarantees the security of the data, including with regard to unauthorised or unlawful processing, loss or destruction of the data, whether accidental or deliberate.
The processing of collected data is only lawful if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of the data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing of the data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the company Momentum-mena is subject.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of any natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest by Momentum MENA FZCO
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests, freedoms or fundamental rights of the data subject prevail.
By using the www.momentum-creation.com website, users consent to:
4. Personal data collected
When browsing the www.momentum-creation.com website, various personal data about users are collected.
The following data are collected automatically:
The following data is collected non-automatically:
Information about your project
This data is collected for the sole purpose of assisting you in setting up your business.
No additional data is collected without informing you in advance.
5. Processing of such data
6. Sharing of collected personal data
- Employees: We may openly disclose information to employees of Momentum MENA FZCO to the extent that they need it to pursue the purpose set forth in this policy
In addition, personal data collected may be shared:
- If Momentum-mena FZCO is required to do so by law
- If the information is required for any legal proceedings
Other than as set out in this policy, personal information will not be disclosed or shared with third parties under any circumstances.
7. Storage and protection of personal data
Momentum MENA FZCO does not store personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
8. User’s rights
In accordance with chapter 3, art 12-23 of the RGPD, users of the website www.momentum-creation.com have the following rights with regard to their personal data
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to deletion
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
To assert any of these rights, access, modify or delete your data in any way, you can contact our CEO, Dania Jammal.
A cookie is a file stored on a user’s hard drive when he or she browses a website. This cookie makes it possible to better understand the data relating to the user’s browsing habits in order to offer a better user experience.
The www.momentum-creation.com website uses the following cookies:
In accordance with the RGPD, you can choose to be warned each time a cookie is created, or you can deactivate the transmission of cookies by the site entirely.
10. Additional provisions
No additional provisions